Nokia has announced the Nokia 6788. It is specially designed for China Mobile’s network. Nokia 6788 is the first device for TD-SCDMA Chinas domestic 3G standard. It comes with 5-megapixel (2592 x1944) camera with a dual-LED flash, a 2.8? QVGA display, and the Symbian S60 platform. More features below.
Nokia 6788 TD-SCDMA features.
- User Interface: S60 3rd Edition
- Dimension: 105.6 x 54.9 x 18.0 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 158 g
- Display: 2.8 inch QVGA LCD, TFT display with up to 16 million colors (240 x 320 pixels)
- Memory: 4 GB on-board memory, plus 8 GB expansion via microSD memory card slot
- Battery: Nokia Battery BL-6F, 1200 mAh
- Video playback: MPEG4 VGA @ 30 fps
- Video playback: Up to 6 hrs (offline mode)
- Flash: Dual LED camera flash and video light
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR with A2DP stereo audio
- 5 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss Tessar Lens
- Talk time: Up to 250 min (TD-SCDMA), 200 min (GSM), 150 min (video telephony)
- Standby time: Up to 210 hrs (TD-SCDMA), 200 hrs (GSM)
- Music playback: Up to 15 hrs (offline mode)
- Micro USB connector, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 3.5 mm stereo headset plug
- GPS receiver with support for assisted GPS (A-GPS)
Nokia 6788 expected to be available at the end of December 2009.